As many of you know, Blogtoberfest is happening this month.
It has not been the easiest thing, blogging every day, especially when it is an ordinary, working month. So I have tried every day to make it interesting.
Today I have taken the easy option. A meme started by Cath at Chunky Chooky and passed onto Cathy at Tinniegirl.
So here we go:
4 things that I always carry:
1. Lip stuffs – lipstick, lip shimmer, lip balm
2. Mobile phone
4. Compact mirror
4 things that are in my bedroom
2. Perfumes – Dior Forever and Ever, Dior Addict Shine, Bvlgari something, musk oil, etc, etc
3. Photos of my beloved cats, Mischka & Copper who are in heaven
4. Box of tissues
4 Things that I would like to do but haven’t done yet
1. Visit our Compassion children
2. Work in a shop
3. Win lotto
4. Live in a country other than Australia
4 things that you don’t know about me:
1. I have a phobia
2. I first married at the age of 40 (and am still married)
3. I go by the name of ‘Meanie’
4. Botox is my friend
4 things I often wonder
1. When will Jesus come again?
2. Why is our water consumption at our weekender higher than the average for the suburb, when we’re only there about four days of the month?
3. When will we go to Japan again?
4. Why did God create things like snails, slugs and snakes? I mean REALLY. WHY?
So there you go. If you were interested in the first place. I’m very grateful to the people who come up with these memes, especially during Blogtoberfest. That’s got me off the hook for today.
However, I will still give you an AFFIRMATION A DAY!
That was my commitment at the beginning of Blogtoberfest and I will stick to it, besides, I need them more than anyone and it forces me to look at my bible every day (which is a great thing).
A heart at peace gives life to the body,
but envy rots the bones.
Sorry for the abrupt end, but I must go to bed now….
God bless y’all!